Sunday June 18
Yesterday, I went to catch a local production of Grease, performed by 8 to 16 year olds. When I say Local production, I do not mean Sandy in Black and Danny in white. The kids were pretty good and they definitely deserved the two thumbs up from me. It was interesting so see the roles originally performed by Oliver Newton John and John Travolta, to be performed by young kids. But it was sad that Sandy was much taller than Danny. I found this while surfing the web and I'm pretty sure the tune is from Grease-You're the One that I want. Then again I may be wrong but check it out.
Oh Sandy baby
someday when high-yi school is done
Somehow, someway, our two worlds will be one
In heaven, forever and ever we will be
Oh please say you'll stay oh Sandy
Today's temperature is 41 degrees. I had to go back to school to return my books and walk under the heat from one block to another. It was like stepping into Alaska one mintue and then out to Sahara Desert the next.
//But now there's no where to hide since you pushed my love aside. I'm out of my head, hopelessly devoted to you,
<< Home